How do you treat enlarged pores on the cheeks?

Gender: Female / Age: 30 - 39
Question: I have enlarged pores on my cheeks. How do I treat them? Do I treat them the same way that one treats enlarged pores in the T-zone?
Dr. Schultz: Enlarged pores on your cheeks are treated the same as they are in the T-zone, except you may need to be gentler with exfoliation and use a water based moisturizer once or twice each day. See What Causes and Minimizes Enlarged Pores for explanation and possible treatments.